They
say music is the soul of life and music as a hobby is quite popular among
people of various ages. Music is a way to express someone's feelings which if
they cannot be put into words. That's why when I feel a bit stress, music
is my way to go to relax my self.
First, I've got my favorite music
instrument which is Guitar. Since the first time my parent bought me a guitar
when I was 14, I already fall in love with this instrument because it can make
me feel peaceful and since then I always use guitar to relief my self when I
have a rough day.
Then I have my favorite music genre which
is Jazz. Jazz is so calming. It’s peaceful, and
beautiful music. I
love the sounds mixed together, and to me- the mix of the sax and the trumpet,
piano, chello, et cetera are so great together and make the style so unique to
itself. So many artists came from nothing to jazz, and it speaks to so many
people. God. I love hearing it. And, I feel like it can go with any and all
emotion.
And last is I have my favorite musician
which are John Mayer and Ed Sheeran. The lyric that they wrote on their music
have a huge meaning on my life. I don't know why, but their music really touch
my heart especially the music "photograph" by Ed. The song talks
about trying to preserve their love in a picture so that the romance's beauty
will remain with them forever. So that's a few reason why I love music so much
and it can make feel so relax and peaceful.

Overall good, but I suggest to adding more sentences on the conclusion ^^
ReplyDeleteI am so appreciate your essay, overall is good but you can add again major supporting ideas. Thank you, have a nice day
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteWell your essay was really good and actually I love music also, just like you.
I agree with you music can make us feels relax and peaceful , by the way your essay very good
ReplyDeleteI see that you really like music that much. i like to hear jazz songs, too! you can deliver about your interest in music into sentences nicely. But, it would be better if you make the topic sentence clearer because it is a little bit too general. Goodluck, friend!
ReplyDeletethat's true music is good entertainment for us if you have hard day then you can hear music so it can make you relax, btw your essay is good but for background that you get know first about music must more detail i think.
ReplyDeleteWhat a good essay! I like music either, but were on different genre. Anyway, the topic sentence that you wrote still vogue. Next time try to be more specific. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful paragraph! i can really relate to it in my daily life. keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete